Customer Service Secretary
Advertiser: Medical Staff WAMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 May 2019
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- $30 - $33 per hour plus super and bonus
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, PA, EA & Secretarial
Our client, a leader in their field supplying key medical services to industry, is looking for a capable secretary with outstanding customer service skills.
The role is varied, interesting and challenging and provides the candidate with a responsible 'career' role, in a part-time capacity.
Candidates will be responsible for liaising and consulting directly with the public, as well as attending to secretarial and administrative duties.
Candidates will require:
- Excellent keyboard (typing) and secretarial skills (60 wpm +)
- Outstanding communication skills - both written and verbal
- Have the ability to write well written emails and correspondence
- Enjoying talking and engaging with customers
- Have a key eye for detail
- Love helping people - empathetic
- Have a professional work ethic
- Be happy, positive and proactive
- Enjoy working as part of a small, dynamic team
- Be interested in developing professional development opportunities for the team and stakeholders
- Have the ability to utilise data bases and formulate reports
Duties are varied, and include customer liaison, learning detailed product knowledge; conveying to customers in a friendly and engaging way, and supporting secretarial and administrative duties.
Applicants must be flexible to work as the business requires - app 1-3 days a week, from 6-8 hours daily. This will suit a candidate who is flexible to work as required and may not suit candidates with rigid needs. Hourly rate is paid casually (but ongoing); and also offers generous bonus incentives. Our candidate offers ongoing educational opportunities.
Benefits include a friendly, professional work environment, free parking, opportunities for professional growth and a happy team environment.
Applications must include a covering letter addressing the performance criteria above. Applications without covering letter will not be considered.
We look forward to receiving your application!
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your expected hourly rate?
- What's your highest level of education?