Junior Front End Developer (React)
Advertiser: Insight InformaticsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 May 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Developers/Programmers
We're looking for a Junior Front End Developer. You will be working as a part of an agile team of highly experienced Developers with opportunities to learn and grow.
- Build front-end interfaces using React and other latest technologies
- Create APIs
- Work closely with the product team to develop and deploy new features
- Maintain the existing code base.
- Write Unit tests
- Integrate feedback and optimise user experience
- Provide support and valuable feedback where appropriate
- Develop well thought out and innovative web solutions
- Degree level in an I.T. area.
- preferably with a minimum of 2 years experience
• Understanding of the full web technology stack (HTTP, CSS and HTML)
Amongst other technologies, you'll be working with:
We'd like you to know in some detail or be opinionated about:
• Other web frameworks like Angular or Vue or the modern JS ecosystem
• Linux and Docker
• Python, PHP and Perl
LIBERO by Insight Informatics is one of the world’s leading Library Management Software. LIBERO has grown dramatically both organically and through consumer demand over the last 30 years. Developed in close collaboration with librarians and industry specialists, LIBERO is always striving to be on the cutting edge of technology in the library management services arena.
We’ve got a great culture going here at Insight, so your interpersonal and team skills are going to be as important as your technical skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated, skilled professional who is capable of thinking outside the box and working independently.
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience and qualifications
If you believe you have the drive, skills and experience that would make you a success in this role, then we would love to hear from you. Please forward a covering letter along with your CV to email@example.com.
Website: www.libero.com.au / Phone Enquiries: 07 3356 3631
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Which of the following front end development libraries and frameworks are you proficient in?
- Have you completed a qualification in ICT?