Medical ReceptionistPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 22 May 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Specialists
Sydney Dermatology Group is a medical Dermatology Practice that are leaders in the early detection and treatment of skin cancer. We are experts in the latest treatment, technology and surgical techniques. . Our Dermatology practices are located in the Sydney CBD, Miranda and Chatswood. The Group incorporates the Macquarie St Day Surgery with the latest technology and environmentally efficient systems. We are looking for a dynamic individual to join our team.
Successful candidate will have:
Able to prioritise and work in a busy environment
Professional presentation and communication skills
Previous medical receptionist experience preferred but not essential
Responsibilities will include –
Answer the telephone in a courteous and professional manner
Receive and convey messages in writing, verbally and electronically
Liaise with patients and their families in a compassionate manner
Liaise with doctors, other health professionals and their staff
Bill and receipt patients
If you are interested in the role please apply with your CV and cover letter.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a medical receptionist?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Are you available to work on a rotating roster?