Recruitment Coordinator / Admin Assistant
Advertiser: SidekickerMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 27 May 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
We are looking for a number of Recruitment Coordinators / Admin Assistants to represent Sidekicker at some of Australia's top companies.
What's Sidekicker you ask?
Sidekicker is home to Australia and New Zealand's friendliest and hardest-working workforce, known as Sidekicks.
We offer thousands of unique and exciting shifts (like this one) to Sidekicks every month in hospitality, promotions, events, business admin, and retail/warehousing which can all be found and applied for via an easy-to-use mobile app.
As a Sidekick, you get to choose WHEN and WHERE you work, meaning you have complete control over the hours you work. Work as much or as little you'd like.
Back to the job requirements…
To be eligible
- Passionate about candidate experience; you are self aware, have a high attention to detail and are eloquent in emails.
- World-class time management & organisation: things move quickly around here, we need someone who is organised and can think on their feet!
- Ownership: the Recruiting team are at the frontline of the business. We expect you to know the ins and outs of our clients and of each team you support
- Proactive: we need someone who can stay one step ahead of the game
- Problem Solver: you may not always have every tool at your fingertips. We need someone who can creatively solve problems and take initiative
- Strong professional communication skills (verbal & written)
- An eye for metrics: our clients love data!
What you'll do
- Schedule Hiring Manager screens and onsite interviews.
- Ensure seamless candidate management through the entire interview process: booking conference rooms, working with executive assistant to navigate the most complex of calendars and hosting candidates when they come for an interview.
- Work on a range of projects that build employer brand presence, improve processes and so much more!
- Support the Recruiting Team in the coordination and running of any recruitment related events - you'll be sourcing and speaking with suppliers, negotiating rates / deals, supporting all the admin for the event and ensuring everyone is on time and prepared.
What's next? Apply for this job!
If you've got the experience we are after, we'll invite you in for a virtual interview with our Sidekicker team. This will either be a phone call with our team, or a video call - for which you'll need a computer and a good internet connection.
If you're successful, you'll officially become a Sidekick and also have access to the thousands of other shifts we have available.