Medical ReceptionistPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 22 May 2019
- Sydney, South West & M5 Corridor
- Work Type
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
My Doctors is a brand new medical centre located in the south west of Sydney in Macquarie Fields. The medical centre is located in a busy shopping centre (Glenquarie Town Centre). This purpose built medical centre has been designed with state of the art technology to service this growing area.
We are looking for a dynamic Medical Receptionist to join our team. We are looking for a team member that is available to work on the weekends.
The Successful candidate will have the following abilities:
- Experience with Best Practice
- Able to prioritise and work in a busy environment
- Professional presentation and communication skills
- Previous medical receptionist experience
Responsibilities will include –
- Answer the telephone in a courteous and professional manner
- Receive and convey messages in writing, verbally and electronically
- Liaise with patients and their families in a compassionate manner
- Liaise with doctors, other health professionals and their staff
- Make appointments
- Bill and receipt patients
Remuneration is negotiable according to experience.
If this position is of interest please forward your CV.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a medical receptionist?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your expected hourly rate?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?