Part Time Reception / Administration OfficerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 22 May 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
We are currently seeking a Receptionist / Administration Officer to join our team!
We are a FMCG company with over 30 years' experience across multiple household goods categories including non-food, food and liquor, branded and private. We have an Australian and global customer base, production facilities throughout Asia as well as a USA subsidiary with strong growth potential.
The Reception / Administration Officer will play a vital role in the day to day operations of the business. As the central point of contact to stakeholders and staff you will be responsible for all incoming calls, greeting visitors, supporting customer service and carrying out all reception and administration duties. This role is part time 20 - 25 hours per week neg.
To be considered for this role it is essential you have:
- Good administrative and organisational ability and attention to detail
- Excellent listening skills and a commitment to communicate clearly, completely and in a timely manner
- Ability to effectively and professionally relate to people in person and via the telephone at all times
- Demonstrated strong commitment to high levels of professionalism and customer service
- Ability to work on multiple tasks while providing exceptional telephone and front desk support
- Ability to liaise and form a strong rapport with visitors and staff at all levels
- A strong work ethic, attendance and punctuality
If you have exceptional reception / administrative skills and are looking for a new and exciting challenge with a vibrant and expanding company, please click "apply for this job".
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?