Customer Service Assistant Part Time 12 - 15 Hours Per Week
Advertiser: Whistler's Chocolate Company Swan ValleyMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 May 2019
- Perth, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Front Office & Guest Services
About the business and the role
Whistler's Chocolate Co is a well established, West Australian family owned business operating a chocolate retail showroom, gift store and cafe in the Swan Valley.
Job tasks and responsibilities
We require an experienced Part Time Customer Service Assistant (12 - 15 hours pw) who can provide excellent customer service in a beautifully presented environment.
Please note: This is a Part Time position and those looking for full time need not apply. The candidate must have the necessary skills and experience as listed under "Skills and Experience"
Skills and experience
The ideal applicant will:
- have excellent customer service skills
- have customer service experience
- be interested in developing leadership skills to lead the team and become a Team Leader
- have previous experience in the operations of a business from stock take, ordering, taking bookings and overseeing rosters
- be well presented
- be able to work one day of the weekend
- be able to work during school holidays
- be able to work both a morning and an an afternoon shift during the week days
- have their own car
- be only in need of part time hours
Job benefits and perks
If you would like to join a dynamic team then please send your cover letter, resume and the names of 2 referees to:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Are you available to work school holidays?
- Are you available to work outside your usual hours when required? (e.g. weekends, evenings, public holidays)