Advertiser: TAE AerospaceMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 23 May 2019
- Brisbane, Western Suburbs & Ipswich
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
TAE Aerospace is a 100% Australian owned and operated Aerospace Engineering Services Company, servicing the regional, defence and general aviation sectors. Our world class facilities, services and innovative products combined with a suite of regulatory approvals supports the safety and quality of what we deliver.
We are currently seeking a Design/Reliability Engineer to join the engineering team at our Amberley facility. This role will be responsible for providing technical advice and design solutions to support and improve gas turbine engine maintenance, repair and operation as well as TAE business processes. This role will involve analysing and understanding gas turbine engine in-service performance and reliability data and recommending and implementing improvements accordingly.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills, competencies and experience:
- Bachelor of Engineering degree in a relevant discipline (Mechanical, Materials or Aerospace preferred);
- Demonstrate initiative and judgment in analysis of in-service engineering data, and creation of appropriate technical solutions;
- Knowledge and experience within Military or Civil airworthiness certification frameworks is advantageous;
- Knowledge of data analysis techniques with strong numeric and analytical skills;
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office suite of applications, and competence in the use of computer based engineering applications (e.g. CAD), and programing with languages such as use of Visual Basic, Matlab and Python;
- Results and solution focused with a pragmatic approach;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to clearly articulate views convincingly and concisely;
- Strong desire to improve existing engineering and business processes, with a commitment to professional development in yourself and fellow team members;
- Ability to obtain Australian Defence Security Clearance.
TAE Aerospace are an equal opportunity employer striving to recruit the best fit by supporting diversity in our workplace.
If you are an adaptable, motivated and self driven individual with the skills necessary to be part of a team-oriented organisation in a fast paced and constantly challenging environment then click the apply button.
Applications are to be provided by 10 June 2019.
For more information on TAE visit our website www.taeaerospace.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Have you completed a qualification in engineering?