Gas Turbine Engine Technician
Advertiser: TAE AerospaceMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 23 May 2019
- Brisbane, Western Suburbs & Ipswich
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Technicians
TAE Aerospace is a 100% Australian owned and operated Aerospace Engineering Services Company, servicing the regional, defence and general aviation sectors. Our world class facilities, services and innovative products combined with a suite of regulatory approvals supports the safety and quality of what we deliver.
We are currently seeking applications from qualified and experienced Gas Turbine Engine Maintenance Technicians to provide maintenance services as a member of our engine maintenance teams.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills, competencies and experiences:
- Certificate IV in Aeroskills (Mechanical);
- Minimum 3 years qualified mechanical trade experience, preferably within a general aviation, airline or military organisation;
- General knowledge of and experience in all aviation maintenance practices involved with maintenance, repair and overhaul;
- Demonstrative experience working with both manual and automated tools and equipment;
- Understand and apply workings from technical manuals;
- Proven ability to work to outcomes whilst ensuring highest quality and safety;
- Demonstrated experience in Information Technology packages such as Microsoft Office suite and ERP systems;
- Flexible to learn new skills, with the ability to retain and apply new information;
- Ability to work as part of a team in a flexible environment;
- Proven commitment to customer service and safety;
- Ability to obtain and maintain Defence Security Clearance.
TAE Aerospace are an equal opportunity employer striving to recruit the best fit by supporting diversity in our workplace.
If you are experienced in gas turbine component maintenance and engineering, with the skills necessary to be part of a team-oriented organisation in a fast paced and constantly challenging environment then click the apply button.
Applications are to be provided by 21 June 2019.
For more information on TAE visit our website www.taeaerospace.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?