Public relations entry level role
Advertiser: Recognition PR P/LMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 24 May 2019
- Brisbane, Northern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Public Relations & Corporate Affairs
Our group of PR and marketing agencies, including Recognition PR, Write Away Communication and Outsource, is looking for an entry level PR person. This role will share general office admin and reception duties, PR reporting and marketing support plus entry level PR duties.
This is an amazing opportunity to get your teeth into a range of PR skills, marketing skills and across different clients, so you can find your strengths and your niche.
If you love people, writing and talking, and want to work in a fast-paced agency environment this role could be for you.
Your responsibilities will include:
- supporting our PR and marketing teams with general administrative duties including meeting set up, kitchen duties, phone answering, couriers etc
- developing client reports and providing analysis, particularly media coverage
- writing content
- researching media opportunities
- taking colleagues’ briefs and acting on them confidently and professionally
- providing positive support to the team.
If you are:
- passionate about writing
- hungry to learn and develop your PR skills
- humble and open to amazing learning opportunities
- smart and driven to work hard and achieve results
- a great listener
- able to handle a number of projects at a time
then this role may be for you.
Culture and benefits
- We value our team members and we look after them.
- We are looking for someone that really wants to engage with our businesses and be a positive team player.
- We provide world-class, custom-built systems to make it easy to do great work.
- We offer growth opportunities and we reward people who take advantage of them. Learning and development is an ongoing process and we support lifelong learning by providing paid education training courses, quarterly group book clubs, regular team lunch-and-learn sessions, plus workplace coaching.
- We promote health and wellbeing in the workplace. We regularly bring in experts such as fitness experts, lawyers, financial planners and more, to share concepts and ideas and keep us all focused on our own development.
- We stay in touch all the time. We meet regularly as teams and we have a team app that lets us share news and inspiration across the group of companies in real time.
- We provide financial support for post-graduate academic studies.
- Our team is friendly and approachable.
You can find out more about our group at www.prandmarketing.com.au.
In your application letter please explain your relevant skills and your work experience together with your expected salary. Please also send us a 2 minute introductory video on yourself and why you are suitable for this role.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Have you completed a qualification in communications?