Photographic lab needs Customer Service Person
Advertiser: Capricorn PhotographyMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 24 May 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $20 - $29.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Photography
About us: We produce high end, true photographic prints and products to Australia's best professional wedding photographers, school photographers, commercial photographers and more.
Our team are all passionate photographers themselves and are loved by our customers. In turn our staff give amazing customer service. It is this focus that has seen the company double in size in 6 years.
- We are looking for someone who loves to please! If getting the customer what they want brings you joy and satisfaction, you are the person for this job!
- Experience in photography or Adobe Photoshop will be seen as a major advantage.
- Photo lab experience is valued but not compulsory
- You will have unfaultering attention to detail and demand perfection from your work
- Your ability to follow systems, care in handling photos and assembling products is an absolute must
- You will be articulate, professional, well presented
- You must have outstanding process driven skills and be computer savvy
About the job
You will be trained to:
- Liaise and advise clients on how to best achieve their vision
- Process orders for input into various production departments
- Pack jobs carefully ready for dispatch
- Operate our wide format, photographic and inkjet printers
- Create premium quality prints
- Produce our many mounted and framed products
- Look after stock levels
This is a serious career opportunity for anyone with the above qualities and experience. It is a coveted position with a friendly and hard working team who thrive on customer satisfaction.
Remuneration is $35 to $45k (depending on experience)
ONLY APPLY THROUGH THIS AD - NO OTHER APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED
Include your CV and a cover letter