Advertiser: South West MusicMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 24 May 2019
- Wagga Wagga & Riverina
- Work Type
- Full Time
- CEO & General Management, General/Business Unit Manager
South West Music Regional Conservatorium
- Do you have experience in a Leadership role?
- Does a regional lifestyle appeal to you?
- Do you love music?
South West Music is seeking a full-time Director to manage the delivery of our music education and live music program. Based in Deniliquin, you will be responsible for the overall management of the Conservatorium.
In this role you will:
- Provide leadership to ensure the engagement of staff, music teachers, schools and the wider community in a range of musical activities.
- Build on the Conservatoriums reputation of excellence to ensure continued innovation and growth.
- Be an effective advocate and ambassador for the Conservatorium, both internally and with a wide variety of external audiences.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Demonstrate excellent leadership capabilities
- Possess a thorough understanding of organisational administrative and financial management
- Have experience in grant and funding processes
- Have a proven record in music or arts administration and demonstrable skills and experience in teaching and learning environments
At South West Music, our core belief is that music makes the world a better place. This is your chance to be part of an inspiring service with a proud history of musical excellence in the Riverina.
Remuneration will be negotiated based on experience.
If you have management experience and would like a new challenge, this role is for you.
Applications addressing the selection criteria, including two current referees, close 5pm Friday 7th June 2019.