Personal Assistant / Client Services Officer
Advertiser: Fitzpatricks Private Wealth NewcastleMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 24 May 2019
- Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Banking & Financial Services, Client Services
Fitzpatricks Private Wealth - Newcastle is a boutique financial planning firm located in Honeysuckle in the heart of Newcastle. We are a small team providing exceptional, personal and tailored advice to HNW clients. Our client base consists predominantly of business owners and retirees. Due to growth within our business, we are seeking a warm and supportive Client Services Officer to join our team.
Our core values:
- We keep our promises
- We have fun
- We give back
- We tell it as it is
- We speak your language
- We believe in personal relationships not transactions
About the role
- Personal Assistant to Director
- Reception duties – greeting clients and answering the phone
- First point of contact for all administration and client enquiries
- Working closely with 4 Financial Advisers
- Diary management
- Event management (investment briefings, etc)
- Action client administration requests quickly and efficiently
- Prepare XPLAN reports and presentation material for client meetings
- Work closely with advisers to support client advice, implementation and review process
- Maintain accurate data records in all business systems
- Liaising with new and existing clients in person as well as via phone and written correspondence
What we offer
- Great location – our office overlooks Newcastle Harbour
- Small business with a great office culture
- Friendly and supportive team environment
- Opportunity to work within a first class, highly professional firm
Skills and experience
- Warm, positive and supportive nature – strong sense of wanting to help and support clients and colleagues
- Must have minimum 1-year experience working in a Client Services / Financial Planning Assistant role
- Diploma of Financial Planning (DFP) / RG146 compliant (highly regarded)
- Previous experience using financial software packages - preferably Xplan (highly regarded)
- High level of communication & relationship skills
- High attention to detail, strong organisational and time management skills
- Technical & problem-solving skills
We care about our clients and do our best to provide a premium first-class service. The ideal fit for this role will be a 'people person' who enjoys building relationships and goes above and beyond to ensure that every client is taken care of throughout their entire experience with our firm. The ideal CSO will be proactive in wanting to assist the clients, the advisers and support staff to ensure the office runs efficiently and effectively.
This role is ideal for someone who has experience working in the financial services industry, who is passionate about helping people, building relationships and turning every encounter into a positive experience.
As part of the application process, we ask that you please submit a short video of yourself (around 2-3 minutes & fine to be recorded by phone) to introduce yourself, let us know how you align with our core values and why you would be a good fit for this role.
Please note: Applications submitted without a cover letter will not be considered and videos can be emailed to email@example.com.
For further information regarding this exciting and rewarding role please contact Cassie De Luca from Fitzpatricks Newcastle via E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How many years' experience do you have in the financial services industry?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Have you completed a RG146 compliance training course?
- Do you have experience in a role which requires relationship management experience?