Medical Receptionist/Personal Assistant
Advertiser: Kinetic OrthopaedicsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 24 May 2019
- Sydney, Southern Suburbs & Sutherland Shire
- $25 - $29.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
We are 2 medical specialists in the process of starting up a clinical practice and in need of a secretarial and executive assistance.
At this stage the position is for casual part time work which has scope to scale up to a permanent part time or full time position with the clinic if desired.
- Experience working in a medical practice, surgical/procedural specialist experience preferred.
- Familiar with Genie and Eclipse software and billing.
- Warm and empathic manner with patients
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Flexibility and problem solving skills to adopt a variety of roles in this early stage
- Interest in practice management
- Excellent time management skills and punctual
- Willingness to travel between clinic locations - personal car (south/central Sydney)
- Integrity and trustworthiness
- Computer literate
- Meet and greet patients
- Answer phone and email enquiries
- Scheduling patient appointments
- Liaise with secretaries in our other practices/hospital bookings
- Assist with booking procedures and correspondence
- Typing medical letters
- Processing payments and billing in Genie software
- Some assistance with personal scheduling and general administration
- work out of clinic room in Kogarah 1-2 days per week
- work from home the other 1-2 days per week
- hours and times outside of set clinic times can be negotiated totalling ~ 25 hrs/week
Remuneration = $25-30/hr casual
If you are interested in the role please apply with your CV and cover letter.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a medical receptionist?
- Are you available to work school holidays?