- Job Listing Date
- 24 May 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Assistant Accountants
Assistant / Graduate Accountant
Australian Motoring Services (AMS) Pty Ltd is the national commercial arm of the Australian Motoring Clubs. We are Australia's leading supplier of roadside assistance services to the automotive sector, and also have a presence in member loyalty and travel related services.
Australian Motoring Services is looking for an experienced and professional Assistant Accountant to work within our Corporate Services team reporting to the Finance Manager. This role will include but is not limited to:
- Accounting and month end reporting for two businesses within the AMS group
- Variance analysis and ad-hoc reporting
- BAS returns
- Monthly invoicing
- Debtor management including collections
- Accounts payable function
- The ability to communicate with all key stakeholders is a must
To be successful in this role, you will be degree qualified with relevant accounting experience, client focused, innovative and a team player with a positive 'can do' attitude.
Advanced excel skills, an analytical mindset and excellent written and verbal English skills are a must.
This is a varied role which may suit a candidate looking for a first step out of public practice where you will benefit from exposure to each AMS business and have the opportunity to work collaboratively with all stakeholders including senior management.
For your application to be considered you must submit a CV and covering letter demonstrating how your experience and qualifications addresses the key components listed above.
Please submit your application to
HR Business Partner
by Friday 7th June 2019
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an assistant accountant?
- How many years' experience do you have in an accounting role?