Senior Manager, Disability Services
Advertiser: Lifebridge Australia LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 24 May 2019
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Community Services & Development, Management
Lifebridge Australia Ltd. is a not-for-profit organisation based in Kingscliff providing aged care and disability services to customers and families in Northern NSW and SE Queensland.
We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Manager to lead our Disability Services Team in the delivery of quality, person-centered supports while developing and executing business development strategies to attract and on-board new NDIS customers across our regions.
Key Outcomes / Accountabilities
- Lead Lifebridge Australia’s disability services business in the development and delivery of the annual business plan, financial budget and associated performance goals and targets.
- Build Lifebridge’s market presence and financial sustainability by growing its existing and future markets and customer base across SE QLD and Northern NSW.
- Lead the disability services team in the provision of customer care and supports in a safe and risk managed environment.
- Ensure the disability services business remains compliant with internal and external audits and quality systems including the NDIS Quality and Safeguarding Framework.
- Analyse current service offerings and work closely with staff to design, develop and implement service programs and business systems to exceed customer expectations.
- Lead disability service operations as an active member of the Executive Team.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with current and potential clients, partners, internal and external stakeholders, community groups, service providers, agencies and peak bodies.
- Provide timely and effective team leadership, development and coaching to staff.
- Provide point of escalation and resolve complex customer/ carer and staff issues.
- Identify and implement future requirements and strategies associated with providing services under the NDIS.
- Ensure the success of the customer management system through effective utilization, data integrity, incident management, reporting and invoicing.
- Participate in identifying and completing disability services funding applications and grants.
- Identify and implement continuous improvement strategies for the disability services business.
- Degree qualifications in Business, Disability and or Community Services or equivalent.
- Advanced knowledge of the NDIS and the NDIS Quality and Safeguarding Framework.
- Advanced business development skills including the ability to attract and retain NDIS customers.
- Demonstrated ability to build the capacity and capability of Lifebridge’s self-organising teams.
- Knowledge of organisational change and project management strategies and practices.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge and application of various mobile and cloud based technologies.
- Advanced problem solving, negotiation, time management and influencing abilities.
- Sound financial acumen including demonstrated capabilities in financial modeling, planning and billing under NDIS.
- Excellent relationship building and customer service skills along with a strong disability services network including NDIA, agencies, service providers and communities.
- National Police Check and Working With Children Check.
Lifebridge is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage those of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent to apply.
To apply for this position please address the selection criteria with a cover letter and your resume via Seek.
Applications Close: COB Friday 21st June 2019
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?