Sales Consultant - Commercial Building Products
Advertiser: SculptformMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 24 May 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
Sculptform manufacture and install feature wall and ceiling lining systems that are used on some of the premiere architectural projects in Australia. Working with Australia's leading architectural studios and builders, we take the role of a passionate collaborator, providing guidance and support from the design process through to project completion.
The role of the Sales Consultant is to manage a portfolio of project opportunities from main tender stage through to the securing of a sales order. These projects will have either Sculptform product specified or competitor product specified requiring conversion.
The ideal candidate will have the following key competencies -
- Proven record of selling building products to commercial tier 1 & 2 builders and fit out contractors
- Proven negotiation and influencing skills along with commercial competence.
- Good technical knowledge of building products, methods, terminology and details.
The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience in the building industry while aligning with our core values and company culture.
Contact Jo Collier on 0412754597 to discuss this position further.
To see our job performance card which describes how your performance in this role will be measured and learn more about our company culture, simply search 'Sculptform join our team' online.
Please include a cover letter detailing your experience with your application.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?