Data Entry Clerk / Admin SupportPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 24 May 2019
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Data Entry & Word Processing
MOBILE FLEET SERVICE, Sydney's leading fleet vehicle maintenance company, requires the services of an experienced and dedicated Data Entry Clerk at our Silverwater NSW offices.
This is a varied and interesting position. Excellent remuneration offered for the right person, commensurate with experience. You will also enjoy the benefits of working in our modern office facility, onsite gym and onsite staff parking.
- Data Entry
- Inventory Maintenance.
- Sales Invoicing.
- Customer Service
- General Admin Support.
The successful applicant must possess:
- A positive "can do" attitude.
- An enthusiastic approach to work.
- A friendly demeanour.
- An attention to detail.
- A high level of data input experience.
- Experience with Xero software is preferred but not essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team.
If you believe you possess the required skills, with that positive "can do" attitude and are seeking a long-term role with a dynamic company, where your passion and commitment will truly be appreciated and rewarded, please forward your resume now.
The successful applicant must hold permanent Australian residency.
Non-residents need not apply.
PERSONAL APPLICANTS ONLY - NO AGENTS PLEASE
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in a data entry role?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- What's your average typing speed?
- What's your highest level of education?