Administration Office Assistant
Advertiser: KALTECH SECURITYMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 24 May 2019
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
We are seeking an Administration Assistant to support our small office team in Seven Hills. We are after an an enthusiastic and organised person to complement our team and achieve a variety of tasks.
This role is a permanent position. Current hours will be approximately 40 hours a week, with flexibility if required for a suitable candidate .
Your duties will include (but not limited to):
·Answering telephone calls
·Printing and filing monthly reports
·Updating and maintaining client and sub-contractor records
·Developing and updating client user manuals
·Working closely with the existing team.
To be successful in the role you must:
·Have excellent English written and verbal communication skills
·Have office based administration experience
·Have a high attention to detail
·Be able to work as part of a team in a flexible environment
·Have experience working in a similar role
·Have experience working with Outlook, Word and Excel
·Visio experience would be ideal, but not necessary
·Be willing to take on additional responsibilities and possibly additional hours when other team members are away or on leave.
If you feel you could be an asset to our company, please forward your resume and written references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kaltech Security - ML408866406
Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an administration officer?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?