Social Worker - Child Youth and Family
Advertiser: KLC Recruitment Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 24 May 2019
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Community Services & Development, Child Welfare, Youth & Family Services
KLC Recruitment has been actively recruiting in the Welfare and Social Services Sector for over 9 years and we are extremely excited to explore the opportunity of you working with our great clients all around Melbourne!
We currently have a large number of clients who are looking for qualified and experienced Social Workers to join their teams.
Who should apply:
- Qualified Social Workers with 2 years’ experience minimum, working within the Child, Youth and Families sector
- Qualified Social Workers who have experience working with either Child Protection, Children in Need, Looked after Children and Adopted Children
- Qualified Social Workers looking to work both in generalist family services roles as well as specialist roles such as Out of Home Care, Adoption and Family Violence
- Qualified Social Workers looking to improve their work life balance
What we are looking for:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Social Work and/or psychology or equivalent
- Experience in working with family services and child protection systems, counselling and/or therapeutic services.
- Experience providing intensive outreach support to a caseload of families, whilst undertaking risk and needs assessments
- Prior experience liaising with Child Protection and other agencies
- Current driver’s license
- Current police check and employment Working with Children’s Check
Please click ‘Apply Now’ to send through an up to date resume and cover letter, and we will be in touch.
If you would like more information, please do not hesitate to contact a member of the KLC Recruitment team on (03) 9857 6756