Storeperson / Pick-PackerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 24 May 2019
- Perth, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Pickers & Packers
About The Role
Permanent Full Time
We are looking for an experienced, versatile and proactive addition to our warehouse team, with great organisational skills and attention to detail.
You need to be physically fit, with the capacity to work efficiently in a fast paced warehouse environment where heavy lifting is required.
You will need to be able to work autonomously to make sure the high number of orders are dispatched on time.
- Full time hours Monday to Friday
- 7:30am - 4:00pm
- Over-time will be required
- Central Belmont location
- Processing picking slips/invoices using MYOB Exonet
- Picking and packing orders using Linde order picking fork trucks
- Inwards Goods Receipting of stock
- Unloading containers
- Heavy lifting (Up to 20L drums)
- Forklift and Reach truck operation
- Various other warehouse duties
- Completing jobs quickly and efficiently
Required Skills and Experience
- Strong experience in a similar role (preferably 2+ years)
- Computer literacy skills are essential
- Live within 20km of Belmont area
- Must have a reliable vehicle and C class manual drivers licence
- Forklift licence
- Reach truck experience preferred but not a necessity
- Police clearance
- Rights to live and work in Australia
Who we are
The Goods is a fast-growing supplier of consumable products, from cleaning, safety, catering & washroom supplies across WA. We aim to be the first and most trusted person our customer will think of to supply them any product they need to successfully run their business.
We are a small, agile young team with a culture of change within the business - you'll find no red tape or corporate silos here. We are all very different but at our core we are hardworking, positive, versatile, show initiative and care about each other and the customer. We are always pushing each other to achieve better than just the average; there is a high level of respect, teamwork and dedication from everyone involved. It's never just one person doing everything, everyone works to support each other, and have fun doing it in the process.
Send us your resume and a cover letter telling us who you are any why you are suitable for this role.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a picker packer?
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?