Advertiser: No1 Lounges LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 25 May 2019
- Melbourne, Northern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Front Office & Guest Services
No1 Lounges is an independent airport lounge provider. With eight locations in four major UK airports and an impressive international expansion plan set to roll-out in 2018/19, No1 provides passengers with the opportunity to make the most of their pre-flight time. During 2017 No1 welcomed 1.5m passengers from all cabin classes to indulge in a wide range of facilities, from fully-tended bars to bedroom pods. We are excited about our expansion into the Australian markets and are looking for talented individuals to join our team to help roll out a set of lounges in three major Australian cities.
You truly are the first impression and set the tone for each guest's experience. By offering the warmest welcome and a smooth and informative check-in, you will ensure that our guests feel at ease and ready to sit back and relax.
- Consistent and professional engagement with guests, tailoring their experience where possible
- Ensure that presentation of the reception area is clean and tidy, as well as being 'presentation perfect' yourself
- Have an in-depth knowledge of all No1 Lounges' brands, services and products
- To take ownership of the capacity of the lounge in line with bookings, invitations, passenger forecasts and flows
- To understand airline contracts requirements and all channels of entry into the lounge
- Cashing-up and billing completed accurately and on time
- A friendly, welcoming and professional approach
- Excellent communication skills
- Driven by the delivery of great service
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to remain calm and poised under pressure
- Experience in delivering premium hospitality
- Strong computer skills
- Experience working to a shift pattern
- $25.30 per hour
- Superannuation guarantee
- Shift penalties applicable under HIGA 2010
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in the hospitality & tourism industry?