Graphic Design / Photography and Digital Coordinator
Advertiser: Octtava Wines Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 26 May 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
About the business
Octtava Wines makes a wide range of wines for the Australian and global markets. We are a small and passionate team who love to do things just a little bit different. Our sales are growing rapidly and we are also opening a wine bar and so have decided to bring all of our graphic design and creative work in-house.
About the role
Design wine labels and other wine packaging from initial concept to final print ready artwork
Create marketing collateral including tasting notes, event flyers, banners, in store signage & brand materials
Create, edit and manage graphics for our website and Point of Sale systems
Create, edit and manage graphics for Facebook & Instagram campaigns
Create exciting concepts and graphics for our eDM campaigns
Photography & Videography
Photograph wine bottles for classic bottle shots
Style and photograph wine & food with artistic flair
Capture high quality, engaging images and videos of our winemaker as well as people enjoying food and wine for use across all marketing channels
Edit photographs and videos for use in social campaigns and promotional activities
Assist with the creation and maintenance of digital marketing campaigns across all channels, including our website, eDMs, Facebook and Instagram
Assist with the development and execution of WeChat marketing campaigns
Assist with the creation and promotion of events
Be part of the brainstorming activities and execution
Skills and experience
- Minimum of 3 years experience in graphic design in the workplace + a diploma of Graphic Design or Bachelor of design (graphic design).
Advanced skill in Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator / Indesign / Photoshop)
Must have demonstrated experience in design for print as well as web and digital
Must have excellent communication skills and an ability to work directly with clients on their label designs from concept to completion in a timely manner
Must be highly creative plus have impeccable attention to detail
Copy writing skills would be a highly regarded asset
Ability to manage multiple projects, meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure
- Be able to work independently, have a 'can do' attitude and enjoy being part of highly integrated team
- Mandarin Chinese language skills would be highly regarded as well as experience marketing on WeChat
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- What's your highest level of education?