Advertiser: Nicholson + SavilleMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 27 May 2019
- Sydney, Southern Suburbs & Sutherland Shire
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Pickers & Packers
As one of Sydney's premium food purveyors, this position offers a fantastic lifestyle role with the successful and well known Nicholson & Saville brand.
This role is perfectly suited to an organised and efficient team player with an appreciation for fine food! We have an excellent crew of people on board at N&S, and would like to find someone who can bring enthusiasm, hard work and a bit of fun to the role.
Daily duties include:
- Picking and packing orders
- Receiving orders and packing away deliveries
- Filling in HACCP forms
- General cleaning duties
- Occasional delivery runs throughout Sydney
Skills and experience:
- Good communication skills
- Able to work in a team & also independently
- Solid work ethic & positive attitude
- Hold a current driver's licence
- Be physically fit and able to handle heavy lifting
If this sounds like the ideal role for you - or you know someone who would fit the bill nicely - get in touch now!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have picker packer experience?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?