Medical ReceptionistPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 27 May 2019
- Sydney, Southern Suburbs & Sutherland Shire
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
We are a close-knit friendly specialist surgical practice that prides itself on integrity, honesty and professionalism as well as providing an outstanding level of patient care and support.
This is a great opportunity for a competent, reliable and friendly receptionist who enjoys learning and providing an exceptional reception and administrative service in a friendly and supportive environment and is seeking part time employment.
You will be required to work 16-24 hours spread over 3 days a week (usually Monday, Tuesday and Thursday but other days as required). You will need to be able to cover annual leave or sick leave as required. The role is based in Miranda, however applicant must be willing to travel to our other offices 1-2 times per month.
About the Role
Position tasks include, but are not limited to:
- All reception and general office duties including greeting patients, answering telephone, making appointments and dealing with general enquiries
- Perform various billing, taking payments and end of day banking
- Liaise with and perform tasks for the Practice Manager and Principals.
- Typing of patient correspondence – Dictaphone and medical terminology experience preferred but not essential
- Involvement in marketing and social media
- We are looking for someone who has great work ethics, and possesses a warm and caring professional manner.
- A minimum 2 years’ experience in reception and/or administration office duties, (Medical experience is preferred, but not essential)
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent presentation and nicely groomed at all times.
- Superior oral, written and communication skills
- Great attention to detail and is able to prioritise and manage time
- Works well both autonomously and in a team
How to apply
Please apply via seek. A cover letter must be included with your CV, Successful applicants will be contacted for an interview. We look forward to receiving your CV and cover letter.