Advertiser: Industrial Workwear and Safety CoMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 27 May 2019
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Trades & Services, Tailors & Dressmakers
This is an exciting new role, which gives you the opportunity to develop your skills, in an important function within our business. You will be working in a team environment that is fast paced and growing.
About the Role
Working Closely with the Operations Manager ,you will be required to organise the orders ready for Embroidery. Setting up and Running of the machines, Completion and Packing of orders ready for delivery.
* Experience in operating and using Multi Head Embroidery Machines
* Intermediate Computer skills
* Knowledge of Embroidery program Wilcom preferred
* Love to work as a part of a team but also able to work autonomously
* Attention to detail
* High Level of Efficiency
If you believe that you have the skills , passionate about this type of work and would feel fulfilled working within this role, Forward your resume and cover letter outlining how your skills and experience suit the advertised positions.