Sales Support Officer
Advertiser: SculptformMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 28 May 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Client & Sales Administration
Sculptform manufacture and install feature wall and ceiling lining systems that are used on some of the premiere architectural projects in Australia. Working with Australia's leading architectural studios and builders, we take the role of a passionate collaborator, providing guidance and support from the design process through to project completion.
The role of this position is to follow up projects through proactive phone calls, attend to incoming phone enquiry, support the Sales Consultants and Architectural Consultants administratively as required, process sales orders and assist throughout the Sculptform Studio as required.
The ideal candidate will have the following key competencies -
- Exceptional phone manner and ability to influence a conversation to gain the information required
- Practical knowledge of building products and the industry
- Strong organisational skills to prioritise and coordinate many moving parts
The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience in these areas while aligning with our core values and company culture.
Contact Jo Collier on 0412754597 to discuss this position further.
To see our job performance card which describes how your performance in this role will be measured and learn more about our company culture, simply search 'Sculptform join our team' online.
Please include a cover letter detailing your experience with your application.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?