Design and Multi-Media Assistant
Advertiser: T.S. Burstow FuneralsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 28 May 2019
- Toowoomba & Darling Downs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Graphic Design
As a well-respected provider of funeral services in the local region, we endeavor to provide our client and their families exceptional care and support every step of the way. This extends to our professional graphic and media services which offer custom print and electronic products to meet the needs of loved ones in time of need.
We are endeavoring for a talented and passionate Design and Multi-media assistant to join our current team working with state of the art, custom built print and audio/visual areas.
The responsibilities of this key role in our business will entail:
- Typing, formatting and development of custom print materials
- Maintaining website funeral information
- Preparing photo presentations and canvas prints
- Tracking projects and timelines
- Assisting with audio visual and graphic design projects
To be successful in this role the following skills and experience are required:
- Exceptional speed and accurate typing skills
- Eye for detail and quality control
- Self-driven with initiative
- Work to deadlines
- Strong Adobe Creative Suite proficiency required
- Experience in multitasking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Importantly this role requires superior stakeholder communication skills, to ensure understanding of all requirements, whilst multi-tasking to meet timeframes and deliver on high expectations.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Adobe products are you experienced with?