Advertiser: Easts Group | Sydney RoostersMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 28 May 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Management
About the business
The purpose of Easts Leagues is Working to Win!
Our core business is to provide a venue where our approx 23,500 members and guests can enjoy our bistro, cafe, bars and gaming areas, as well as partake in our promotions and entertainment, whilst receiving the best customer service, from our 110 staff that are employed at Easts Leagues.
We are known for being the Home of the Sydney Roosters and pride ourselves for the close association.
About the role
Easts Leagues is open from 9am - 6am 365 days a year, the shifts are broken up from a Morning starting at 6:30am, a Mid starting at 2.30pm and a Night starting 8.30pm. The role includes:
- Lead a team upwards of 30 staff during a shift
- Manage the day to day running of Easts Leagues that has approx 23,500 members and their guests across all areas of the business; including Reception, Gaming, Food & Beverage, Promotions & Back of House
- Help grow our business by attending monthly frontline management meetings
- Provide direction and support in trouble shooting issues
- Interacting with people from all walks of life
- Deliver gold standard customer service
Benefits and perks
- Join a passionate team, that embodies our vision of "Always have something to crow about"
- Free tickets to Sydney Roosters home games and discounted Roosters merchandise
- A reward and recognition program that includes instant recognition, monthly awards & end of year awards
- Learning and development opportunities; such as leadership programs
- 40% discount on Food & Beverage Group wide
- Annual Leave Loading
Skills and experience
- Club experience is essential
- Experience leading a team in a club environment
- Strong knowledge of Gaming & Food & Beverage
- Ability to work days, nights, weekends as required
- Current RSA & RCG
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?
- How many years' experience do you have as a manager / team lead?
- Are you available to work on a rotating roster?