Customer Service Sales Support Officer
Advertiser: DPS PublishingMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 31 May 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Client & Sales Administration
Following a recent company restructure, DPS is looking for a highly driven, motivated and experienced Full-Time Customer Service/ Sales Support Officer with a passion for delivery of an exceptional customer experience to join our team.
Who we are
DPS is a multiplatform media and publishing company. We’re a South Australian success story and we’re passionate about our work. We run the Number 1 Aged Care and Retirement Living website in Australia, AgedCareGuide.com.au, and produce much relied upon publications for seniors, the ‘DPS Guide to Aged Care’ and ‘Your Retirement Living’.
We have recently expanded into the Disability industry with accompanying guide, ‘DPS Guide to Disability Support’ and website; DisabilitySupportGuide.com.au, to help guide participants, and their loved ones and families, through their disability support journey.
About the role:
As a key member of the production team, reporting to the Customer Services Team Leader, this role will have overall responsibility for contributing to the Sales Support and Customer Service functions of DPS Publishing.
This position is responsible for the following:
- Providing high levels of customer service to customers and revenue growth via sales maximisation
- Serve as a point of contact for customers with queries regarding products, orders, and deliveries
- Providing support to the Sales and Marketing Team
- Processing of orders within required timeframes
- Data and artistic work collection
- Customer record maintenance and customer relationship maintenance
You will have:
- Minimum 2 years experience in sales administration or sales support
- Be hardworking, honest, ethical, understanding and caring and driven to achieve the highest quality of work.
- Have an excellent phone manner and high level customer service skills
- Have knowledge of Marketing/Branding Strategies
- Have previous experience in account management and utilising data information or CRM systems
- Qualifications in Sales or Marketing desirable
- Previous experience in; media or publishing and/or experience/understanding of Aged Care/Disability/Retirement Living environments desirable.
The role is offered on a full-time basis with flexible hours possible for the right applicant.
For further information or a copy of the job & person description please contact:
How to proceed:
If you live in South Australia, have valid working rights and think you fit the criteria, please send us your CV including 3 references and a one page cover letter addressing how you would contribute to the success of DPS.
No Recruitment Agencies Please
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?