Advertiser: KLC Recruitment Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 31 May 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Business/Systems Analysts
- Footscray Location
- 6 Months Contract
- Immediate Start
We are currently looking for an experienced Project Analyst to analyse, build and implement service delivery improvement programs..
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the role of the Project Analyst is to undertake process reviews and manage small projects that are aimed at improving service delivery efficiency and effectiveness.
To be successful for this role you must have:
- A current National Police Records Check (or willing to obtain one)
- A current Working with Children Check (or willing to obtain one)
- Experience in analysing, developing and implementing continuous improvement processes within an organisation, particularly related to call centres or service centres
- Experience in writing policies, procedures within call centre environment
- Experience in process mapping and documenting work instructions.
Your roles and responsibilities include:
- Investigate and analyse how processes, systems and tools can be better utilised to facilitate more efficient or effective processes.
- Provide advice and guidance on service delivery issues arising from the service improvement reviews.
- Engage all staff in continual general service delivery and call handling improvement initiatives and exercises.
- Understanding of team relationships and demonstrated ability to connect with and work collaboratively with others
- Documenting business requirements or processes as required
If you feel this is the role for you please APPLY NOW or for more information, call KLC on 9857 6756 for a confidential chat.