Human Resources Coordinator
Advertiser: Easts Group | Sydney RoostersMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 31 May 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Human Resources & Recruitment, Consulting & Generalist HR
Easts Group is an organisation with a proud history and affiliation to the Sydney Roosters. We are in the business of creating memorable entertainment experiences for our fans and patrons. We want to ensure our staff are passionate about creating that special experience for each and every guest and member.
We are looking for a vibrant, up and coming HR Coordinator who thrives in a team environment to join our energetic and passionate HR team to support our 5 Licensed Clubs. Our team of 3 consists of a Group Human Resources Manager, Group Human Resources Coordinator and this role, Human Resources Coordinator, all supporting approx. 300 staff group wide.
This role is located at our Easts Leagues Club, in Bondi Junction.
This is a diverse and dynamic role where there is never a dull moment! Reporting to the Group Human Resources Manager. The successful applicant will be solution focused, reliable, approachable and passionate, as well as having the ability to use initiative to prioritise tasks.You will be professional and personable in your approach to building relationships and servicing your internal customers.
Key tasks and responsibilities, include but are not limited to:
- HR administration
- End to end recruitment and onboarding for new starters
- Assisting with the delivery of in-house training
- Coordination of staff events
- Facilitating the innovation committee
- Accountable for the Reward & Recognition program
- Monitoring and managing the staff uniforms Group wide.
Skills and experience
- Tertiary Qualifications in HR or similar
- 1 - 2 years' experience in HR
- Proven experience in end to end recruitment
- Experience presenting and facilitating training
- Driver's license required
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Experience working in the hospitality industry is desirable
If you are passionate and excited about achieving your goals, we want you! In turn we will reward you with the development you deserve!
In your application, please include a cover letter that highlights why you're the best person for the job.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in Human Resources (HR)?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Have you completed a qualification in human resources (HR)?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?