Advertiser: Ghanem GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 31 May 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Bar & Beverage Staff
We are searching for talented Bar Supervisors to join our award winning bar team across a number of our venues.
The Ghanem Group are recognised for their exceptional service, hospitality and ability to create unforgettable dining and bar experiences in cutting edge designed venues. Ghanem Group operates a number of award winning venues in Brisbane and Melbourne.
We are seeking 2 experienced Bar supervisors to join our Byblos Bar and Restaurant team and our Blackbird Bar and Grill team.
The Bar Supervisor will be responsible for bar operations, working closely with the Group Beverage Manager and Venue Manager to provide an outstanding customer experience.
The ideal candidate will have strong leadership skills developed in a high volume, fast paced environment, demonstrating innovation and passion along with a strong work ethic.
Key to your success will be your demonstrated experience in the following areas:
- Managing service day to day
- Strong knowledge of cocktails, wine and spirits
- Recruitment, training and performance management, including effective roster management
- Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA)
To be part of one of these premier venues, hit the "Apply" button below.
Applicants must have fulltime work rights for Australia.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?
- How many years' experience do you have as a bartender?
- What's your expected annual base salary?