Administration / ReceptionistPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Jun 2019
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Receptionists
A Chartered Accounting firm located on the Gold Coast is seeking an enthusiastic, proactive and bubbly part time receptionist / administration assistant to join their office in Robina.
As the office receptionist and administration assistant your duties will include:
- answering and directing incoming calls;
- processing incoming and outgoing mail;
- meeting and greeting clients;
- diary management and scheduling client appointments;
- responding to general client inquiries;
- maintaining contact with clients regarding documentation sent out for client action;
- preparation of client copies of varied documentation;
- filing, scanning and archiving;
- photocopying and general administration duties;
- data entry;
- maintaining stationery supplies;
- maintaining the reception and administration areas of the office;
- maintenance of client contact details in a database and tax agent client list;
- monitoring of tax and related lodgement deadlines and targets; &
- general email and correspondence management.
The successful applicant will have intermediate skills with Microsoft packages (Outlook, Word and Excel), and previous reception or administration experience. Outstanding organisational skills and attention to detail are essential, as are excellent written and verbal communication skills. The ideal candidate will have a positive can do attitude, a personable and friendly demeanour, and be extremely well presented. Flexibility in approach will be required along with an understanding of the need to assist in any area possible. A willingness to adapt and learn new skills coupled with a proactive nature will set you in good stead to secure this role.
This is an interesting administration role with many varied tasks being undertaken.
The role will be approximately 3 full days per week, with potential flexibility offered depending on the attributes of the applicant. The role is shared with another employee who works 2 days per week.
Applications should include a cover letter and resume.