Grocery Team Member
Advertiser: The Behrakis GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 3 Jun 2019
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Retail & Consumer Products, Retail Assistants
GROCERY TEAM MEMBER
Reporting to the Store Manager you will work in a small team to ensure smooth day-to-day operations of your department. You will take pride in contributing to a store which is encouraging, warm and welcoming for our customers and our staff. This is an excellent opportunity to combine your passion while having an opportunity to progress your career.
Permanent Part Time position – 32 hours. Tuesday to Saturday.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- maintain excellent department standards ensuring disciplined stock rotation routines
- inspire customers through presentation, merchandising and stock management
- monitor stock including wastage, shrinkage and quality control
- delight our customers with an outstanding shopping experience
- maintain and nurture a culture where people and food safety is inherent
Salamanca Fresh is a fast-paced environment excelling in customer service.
We are always looking for better ways to improve the customer experience.
- a 10% discount when shopping at all Salamanca Fresh Stores
- happy work environment – very important!
- learn new skills and develop your existing capabilities or show us a thing or two!
Today, Salamanca Fresh is one of Hobart’s iconic retailers, having built a reputation for providing the freshest produce, gourmet deli products, an interesting range of groceries and Tasmanian wines and ciders to thousands of customers every week.
We have over 160 fantastic team members across the city who are focused on making life easier for our customers we serve every day.
For enquiries: Vicky 0419 567 799
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in the retail industry?
- Are you available to work outside your usual hours when required? (e.g. weekends, evenings, public holidays)