Advertiser: Industry BeansMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 3 Jun 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- $70,000 - $89,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, New Business Development
Launched in 2013, Industry Beans is an award-winning specialty coffee roaster, café operator and retail brand. From its flagship location in Fitzroy, Industry Beans roasts daily for its own venues, a family of premium hospitality venues around Australia and a large online community.
From grassroots beginnings, Industry Beans wholesale has grown into a comprehensive, full-service operation prioritising consistency and excellence in both coffee and service. Exciting opportunities exist for coffee professionals and customer-focused wholesale specialists of every experience level looking to grow within an innovative and diverse company.
Reporting to the General Manager of Wholesale, the Sales Manager will build our current customer base and maintain all accounts throughout NSW. The role will focus on both inbound and outbound sales complemented with ongoing account management.
This role offers the opportunity to:
- Represent a leading coffee roaster and brand in Sydney whilst delivering an innovative wholesale coffee supply partnership
- Build and maintain positive long-term relationships with clients
- Work autonomously in a modern and innovative company
- Benefit from attractive remuneration with an incentive structure
- Grow within an exciting and fast-moving company
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Ensure the Industry Beans ethos of dedicated customer service and high value account management is upheld
- Accomplish sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing and evaluating a sales strategy and sales action plans
- Maximise sales growth by understanding the customer’s business model to ensure that all opportunities are identified and developed to build customers business
- Target sales opportunities in businesses which will uphold and further promote the Industry Beans brand
- Ensure frequent communication with Industry Beans roastery and management
- Onboard new clients and develop genuine customer rapport
- Conduct training and educational sessions with clients
- Ongoing support and account management for existing and new wholesale accounts
- Support Industry Beans venues in Sydney via training and assistance
You’ll be perfect for this role if you have:
- Outstanding knowledge of the Sydney specialty coffee industry
- Strong barista and training skills
- Proven sales success in the coffee market and an ability to source new business and drive growth in existing accounts
- Commercial acumen combined with excellent strategic, planning and communication skills
- A charismatic personality with the ability to develop long term business relationships
- Naturally self-motivated, independent, driven and a high achiever with the ability to work autonomously
Please apply with a cover letter detailing your experience in the areas outlined above. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a business development manager?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?