Domestic Freight/Admin Assistant
Advertiser: Link Logistics International Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 4 Jun 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Freight/Cargo Forwarding
Link Logistics International Pty Ltd, an international Freight Forward company that provides services to the business community on a global level is seeking a Domestic Freight Assistant to join our team, with the opportunity to learn all aspects of freight forwarding
- Customer service via phone and email communication
- Domestic freight bookings & enquiries.
- Data entry
- Other duties as required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE (Selection Criteria)
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills with the ability to resolve problems.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Attention to detail
- Sound experience with personal computers and Microsoft office
- Demonstrated knowledge of office procedures
- Current police check
- ASIC accreditation, or ability to obtain
- Previous experience in transport is highly desirable.
If you feel as though you have the required skills and are interested in pursuing the above role please forward your cover letter and CV to: email@example.com
Applications for this position close on Friday 14th June 2019
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?