- Job Listing Date
- 4 Jun 2019
- Shepparton & Goulburn Valley
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Administration
Stockdale & Leggo has been selling real estate in the Goulburn Valley for over 20 years and is a locally owned and operated company back by a franchise that started way back in 1936.
We are looking for a highly motivated administration professional to work with and alongside an award winning sales team. This person must have the skills to multi task, deal with confrontation and organize a sales team.
- Administering the Sales process from listing, marketing, contract to settlement
- Liaising with clients, inspectors, solicitors and other agents and attending inspections
- Database, records, paperwork and file maintenance
- Managing marketing & distribution and ongoing service to our clients
To undertake the position you will need to possess the following:
- Exceptional communication skills and impeccable personal presentation
- An Agents Representative Certificate will help your application or willing to complete
- Able to work efficiently, particularly during high demand periods
- Previous sales administration experience preferred, however, full training is provided
- An engaging personality with a strong customer service focus
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to multi-task and work within a team environment
- The desire to have a successful career in real estate & contribute to our team's ongoing success and growth
- A current driver's licence
- Intermediate to Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Office, Database & CRM experience, My Desktop experience highly regarded
- Some weekend work may be required from time to time eg: cover for weekend staff on leave. Flexibility to extend yourself to some extra hours will be highly regarded
If you feel you have the necessary skills, drive and ambition to handle this position, then apply by submitting a cover letter and full resume attention to: The Manager Stockdale & Leggo Real Estate 91 Wyndham Street, Shepparton 3630 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Previous applicants need not apply
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have customer service experience?