Advertiser: Moorditj Koort Aboriginal Health and Wellness CentreMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 4 Jun 2019
- Perth, Rockingham & Kwinana
- $20 - $24.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
- Make visitors and telephone callers welcome and keep them fully informed if there is any delay to their purpose;
- Provide professional Administration to all visitors and callers;
- Provide ongoing secretariat support to all programs
- Maintains financial processes including petty cash, reimbursement, purchase requisitions;
- Supports local Aboriginal Health team activities and programs as required;
- Facilitates and collect updated contact lists of stakeholder service providers;
- Coordinates and maintains an effective patient record system;
- Purchases and maintains equipment, under the supervision and guidance of the Healthy lifestyle coordinator;
- Maintains Moorditj Koort room and equipment booking calendar, catering; and,
- Orders and monitors organisational stationary
- Maintain vehicles
- Invoice entry
The application form will include these questions:
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?