Advertiser: Mooloolaba Surf ClubMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 4 Jun 2019
- Sunshine Coast
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Waiting Staff
The Surf Club Mooloolaba is under new management. We are located absolute beachfront overlooking the ocean. Our new licenced outdoor timber deck has the best views on the coast. We provide award winning dining for 290, air conditioned gaming with 40 modern machines in a new gaming lounge, TAB and Keno, three function rooms and our pop up bar Bayview bar and Bites on level one with bar and dining facilities, all day dining, coffees and cake. Our relaxed bar presents an extensive range of wines and craft beers. Our club is a friendly, safe, family orientated business. We host numerous promotions each week and live entertainment Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. We are the main financial arm for the Mooloolaba Surf Life Saving Club. Our volunteer life savers have been patrolling our beach since 1922.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing exceptional bar service
- Processing meals orders and providing table service
- First class gaming service
- Promote our brand & promotional activities
- Ensuring guests are given the highest level of customer service
- Provide accurate information on Club activities
- Prepare food and beverage/function areas for service
- Ensure service areas are kept clean at all times
- Opening and closing procedures
Successful candidates will have:
- Full availability between 7.00am and midnight on a 7 day rotating roster
- Proven multi-skilled experience in a fast paced food and beverage position
- Experience with gaming machines, TAB and Keno preferred
- Current RSA is essential and & RSG preferred
- An outgoing, confident, happy & cheerful personality
- Hard-working, reliable and flexible
- Ability to work in a busy environment while maintaining positive and professional service
- Full working rights to work in Australia
- Excellent customer service skills
- Exceptional presentation and grooming
- Previous conference, event, function and Wedding service experience will be highly regarded
- Ability to interact with guests in a professional and positive manner, ensuring the highest level of customer service is provided
- Ability to solve problems and remain calm under pressure
Please send all references with your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
If you met the above criteria please join our professional team at The Surf Club Mooloolaba.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?
- How many years' experience do you have in the hospitality & tourism industry?
- Which of the following days and times are you available to work?