FULL TIME OFFICE ALL AROUNDER
Advertiser: V ResourceMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Jun 2019
- Brisbane, Southern Suburbs & Logan
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Commencing immediately this is an opportunity for an experience Office Assistant to join our dynamic team at our Loganholme office. We are seeking for a motivated and team orientated person with high-level of communication, customer service and MS Office skills to fill a permanent "all-rounder" role. This position will be a combination of mainly office/administration duties, however, your main role is to assist our Shipping Administrator in organizing and booking outbound and inbound containers as well as preparing shipping documents.
Administrative duties will include:
- Check all shipping documents as per requirements & resolved errors if needed
- Monitor shipment arrivals, coordinate container deliveries and goods packing and loading
- Keep all relevant departments informed of the status of shipments
- Update shipment information and make notes
- Process Freight Forwarders invoices, costings and GST
- Daily tracking of all shipping and liaise with Logistics partners and suppliers and ensure that all documentation is accurate and up-to-date
- Raise Purchase Orders and create shipments
- Ensure containers are managed and shipped to meet customer order deadlines and stock requirements
- Duty drawback and other administrative tasks as required
- Filing, photocopying and general administration duties as required
To be successful in this role you must demonstrate:
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, and Outlook);
- Willingness to take direction and undertake a variety of tasks;
- Commitment to providing excellent administrative support
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Must be a team player;
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Must have a Driver's License
Whilst experience in a similar role in a professional services organisation would be beneficial, we are looking for someone with a willingness to learn and a commitment to working together to do whatever it takes to get the job done. You will be provided with training and skills development opportunities where required. Applications will close on 23 June 2019 or when we find the person we're looking for.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have customer service experience?