- Job Listing Date
- 5 Jun 2019
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
Senior Territory Sales Manager – FMCG (Impulse Market) - Perth
Dynamic 100% Australian owned company in the beverage market
Iconic Brands and innovative new lifestyle products
Attractive Remuneration Package on offer including FMV, Mobile phone, iPad
Ideal for someone who is seeking progression
1 in 6 beverages sold in Australia are manufactured by Tru Blu making us a leading manufacturer in the industry, synonymous for its commitment towards innovation and new product development and famous for building brands with imagination, passion and marketing finesse.
The company is proudly 100% Australian owned and manufactures family favourite brand names including Waterfords, Pub Squash, LA Ice, Angostura Lemon Lime Bitters plus many more.
An opportunity now exists for an experienced and successful Sales Professional within the route/impulse market sector covering a territory within the suburbs of Perth and surrounding areas.
Key responsibilities in this role include:
- Develop and maintain relationships to grow existing accounts (General Route, HORECA, Petrol & Convenience, and Education Sectors)
- On a daily basis actively identify, cultivate and convert new business opportunities
- Execute on brand strategies
- Meet and exceed budgets and KPI’s
We are looking for a candidate who is self-motivated, self-driven, confident, with superior sales ability, proficient communication/organisational skills and who has a strong desire for personal and professional development.
The candidate will need to demonstrate the ability to Make a Difference and add value in a competitive market by maintaining and growing an existing customer base whilst actively canvassing and continuously converting new business opportunities.
An ability to negotiate, as well as budget, plan, focus on business objectives and troubleshooting problems, as well as the ability to demonstrate knowledge of competitor activities and strategies is a further plus.
The successful candidate must possess the following:
- Strong work ethic, determination to succeed and exceptional communication and selling skills
- Have a genuine passion for achieving goals and “making a difference”
- A “can-do” attitude and willing to go the extra mile to be successful
- Ability to plan the day with coverage of existing customers and new business opportunities
- FMCG Sales experience and Sales fundamentals (sales presentation, add-on selling, objection handling, awareness of buying cues, closing a sale)
If you believe you have the necessary sales skills, commitment, drive, hunger and strong belief you can deliver results, then take the first step and apply now with this dynamic company.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- Do you have experience in a cold calls sales environment?