Advertiser: Easts Group | Sydney RoostersMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Jun 2019
- Wollongong, Illawarra & South Coast
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Bar & Beverage Staff
The purpose of Berkeley Sports is Working to Win with humility, integrity and passion! We are known for our close association with the Sydney Roosters and pride ourselves on this relationship.
We are seeking a motivated, driven and experienced Club Attendant to join our team on a casual basis at our Berkeley Sports club. This role will predominately be working in the bar and gaming areas, operating the Courtesy Bus and assisting with general cellar duties.
Duties and responsibilities
- Driving our courtesy bus in a safe and professional manner
- General cellar duties including restocking of bars, ordering and receiving of stock & maintenance of equipment
- Maintaining cleanliness throughout all service areas
- Processing orders accurately and efficiently servicing tables
- Providing bar service which includes mixing drinks and consistently delivering excellent customer service
Skills & Experience
- Must have a valid drivers license and impeccable driving record
- First Aid certificate desirable
- The opportunity to volunteer in your community and be paid for it
- A generous employee reward and recognition program
- Learning and development opportunities
- Great discounts on food and beverage items and much more!
- Free tickets to Sydney Roosters home games and discounted Roosters merchandise
You will be required to be flexible with your availability which includes weekdays and nights, weekends and public holidays.
If you are passionate about a career in hospitality and are motivated by interacting with a variety of people on a daily basis, then we look forward to hearing from you!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you hold a current Responsible Conduct of Gambling (RCG) certificate?
- Do you hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?
- Which of the following days and times are you available to work?
- Do you have customer service experience?