Administration AssistantPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 17 Jun 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Excellent rem + benefits offered
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Fortune 500 Company. General Insurer. Fast growing, dynamic organisation, dedicated to the development of its people.
Our organisation is actively committed to Innovation. Team members throughout our business live the Innovation Behaviours. This fosters an Innovation culture where new skills are learnt, ideas are shared and opportunities are created as we strive for better outcome.
As part of the State Underwriting Team, the State Business Support Officer provides administration support to the Underwriting team, ensuring timely and accurate processing of business onto the in-house insurance system.
In addition, the Business Support Officer provides administrative and documentation support to Underwriters.
- Register all new/renewal submissions on in-house insurance system
- Efficiently manage electronic communications received
- Check closings received from brokers and file electronically
- Handle account enquiries from Credit Control, liaising with Underwriters and communicating with Brokers to resolve queries
- Production of certificates of currency & policy documentation
- Follow up of renewals and new business on behalf of Underwriters
- Check claims status of forthcoming renewals for underwriters
- General administration/office duties as required and any duties as requested by State Manager
The successful candidate
- 1+ years’ administration experience
- Insurance industry experience highly desirable but not necessary
- Intermediate in Microsoft Office Package and general computer literacy
- Certificate in administration or related business study highly regarded
- Excellent written, communication & interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously and be a good team player
In return, the successful applicant will be provided with a competitive remuneration and benefits package, working in an organisation that values its people..
Apply in confidence with CV and covering letter.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?