Lady Gowrie Currimundi Community Kindergarten - Educator
Advertiser: Lady Gowrie Child CentreMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Jun 2019
- Sunshine Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Childcare & Outside School Hours Care
Lady Gowrie Currimundi Community Kindergarten is a non-profit Kindergarten that offers an approved Kindergarten program for children aged 4 years to school age. Currimundi Community Kindergarten is a single unit kindergarten that offers a range of programs for two kindergarten groups. It has a well-earned reputation within the Currimundi Community for providing a welcoming, inclusive and stimulating environment for the children and their families.
About the role:
- Full time, 37.5 hours per week
- Monday to Friday
- Work during Qld school term time
To be successful in this role, you will be required to:
- Provide high quality early childhood education and care
- Design and implement quality curricula
- Work in partnerships with Children and Families to support learning outcomes
- Work as a dynamic part of the Lady Gowrie team
- Support and assist other educators within the Service to implement high quality care and learning
Applicants will be required to hold a minimum ACECQA recognised Certificate 3 or Diploma, a Positive Notice Blue Card, current first aid and resuscitation certificates (Including certification in emergency Asthma and Anaphylaxis Management).Wages and Conditions will be subject to the Award and experience.
Applications close: 5:00pm Sunday 16th June 2019
Please email resumes to HR@ladygowrie.com.au or telephone the Human Resource Department on (07) 3252 2667 for further information.
Due to the large volume of applications, only those successful will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- Do you have a Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care?
- Have you completed a Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care?
- Do you have professional child care experience?