Finance OfficerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Jun 2019
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Accounting, Accounts Officers/Clerks
Looking for a part-time permanent role in the heart of Canberra’s CBD?
Are you ready to hit the ground running and demonstrate a strong sense of initiative?
Do you go the extra mile with your attention to detail and efficiency?
Then read on...
Why work with us?
Come join a workplace that rewards all employees for their dedication, hard work and contribution. How do the below sound?
- Flexible working conditions
- Supportive team environment
- Inclusive open plan office
- Recognition awards
- Annual company conference
- Company Christmas party that includes partners
- Share Fairs (company event)
If the above sounds exciting, then Grosvenor would love to hear from you. We are looking for a Finance Officer. But not just any Finance Officer.
A Finance Officer who:
- has a minimum of 1 to 2 years’ experience in an accounts role
- has high level Microsoft Office skills, in particular, Microsoft Excel
- has strong communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team
- loves variety and being busy - cannot stand boredom
- shows initiative
- Highly desirable: accounting qualifications or studying towards an accounting and/or bookkeeping qualification
- Highly desirable: experience using Reckon Online or a similar accounting software
Reporting to our Finance Manager, this role will see you focus on:
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Bank Reconciliations
- assistance with some Payroll related tasks
- other finance tasks as directed by the Finance Manager
Grosvenor is a management consulting firm with offices in Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
Our Finance Officer is to be based in Canberra working three days per week. Working with and reporting to our Finance Manager this role will see you support colleagues in Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane as well as working with external clients.
Still interested? Then send us your CV and cover letter explaining why you are not just 'any' Finance Officer but THE Finance Officer we should be hearing from. Email us at email@example.com