Restaurant and Bar Manager - Ibis Brisbane Aiport Hotel
Advertiser: Ibis Brisbane AirportMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Jun 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Subsidized Carpark and Duty Meals.
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Management
The Brisbane Airport Hotels Group encompasses the Pullman, Novotel and ibis Brisbane Airport Hotels, as well as the Brisbane Airport Conference Centre. With 532 guest rooms, 3 restaurants, Rooftop Bar & Restaurant, Executive Lounge and 12 meeting spaces collectively totalling 1800m2. Located at the Brisbane Airport Domestic Terminal, it is the first accommodation, meeting and event space to be developed in this precinct.
ibis Brisbane Airport boasts 243 modern Standard Rooms, a family restaurant and rooftop bar and beach restaurant The hotel adjoins the Brisbane Airport Conference Centre & Pullman Brisbane Airport, it is the first accommodation and meeting and event space to be developed in this precinct.
We have a unique opportunity available for a Restaurant Manager to join Ibis Brisbane Airport, reporting directly to the Director of Food and Beverage. As our Restaurant Manager you will be directly responsible for the front of house Food & Beverage operations of a family restaurant and bar.
Key Responsibilities Include but not limited to:
- Work closely with the restaurant & bar to ensure consistent service standards align with the respective outlets positioning and pricing points.
- Maintain a constant focus on providing excellent, memorable guest experiences.
- Manage a diverse restaurant team including recruitment, development, training and performance management and trainee development.
- Develop the skills and knowledge of your team members.
- Ensuring staff upsell food and beverage items.
- Coordinate and motivate staff to ensure high productivity.
- Ensure clear communication within your department and with all other departments to create effective working practices.
- Ensure and promote high standard of WH&S in all outlets.
- Handling guest complaints with confidence and in a professional manner.
To be successful in this role, you MUST have:
- Have an absolute 'can do' attitude.
- Have previous experience in a variety of Food & Beverage managerial roles, including restaurant and bar.
- The ability to handle guest's requests and complaints.
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts as the business requires, including late finishes, weekend and public holidays.
- Good knowledge of food and beverage service and products.
- Excellent personal presentation.
- Have Responsible Service of Alcohol certification (mandatory).
- Have RMLV & Approved Managers License.
- Well-groomed and professional in appearance.
We thank all interested applicants, however only our successful applicants will be contacted.