Office AdministratorPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Jun 2019
- Port Hedland, Karratha & Pilbara
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Kanyirninpa Jukurrpa (KJ) is a dynamic not for profit company based in Newman, and is working with the Martu people of the Western Desert region to help them develop strong, sustainable communities. KJ has a vacancy for an interesting and varied role for a full-time Office Administrator to be a part of our team.
This role would ideally suit someone with good general office administration and inter-personal skills. The role is a key part of the Corporate Services team.
Required experience & duties will include, but is not limited to:
- General office administration experience including reception, mail distribution, office stock control, assisting with property maintenance and housekeeping, filing and archiving;
- Administrative support for meetings and training workshops;
- Sound knowledge of and demonstrated experience in the MS Office suite;
- First point of contact for the Newman KJ Office for Martu, visitors and KJ staff;
- Arranging bookings for car hire, accommodation, travel and venues;
This role would suit a friendly and efficient individual. You will enjoy the diverse nature of the role allowing you to show your all-round office skills while working in a busy friendly team.
Whilst the position is a full-time role based in Newman, we are a flexible organisation and willing to consider applicants who are tied to school hours. The preferred start is 24 June 2019. Interested persons should contact Jodie Rowell for further information and a position description at firstname.lastname@example.org
The application closing date is 23rd June 2019.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?