Advertiser: Range ENTMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Jun 2019
- Toowoomba & Darling Downs
- $20 - $29.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
Range ENT is a recently established ENT practice located in Toowoomba. We are looking for an enthusiastic, hard working, reliable medical receptionist to join our friendly team.
Key duties will entail
- Providing first line contact with patients in a friendly and courteous manner via telephone, email, and face-to-face interactions.
- Help to maintain an accurate diary and calendar of events for surgical staff
- Preparing and helping with the running of patient clinics.
- Assisting with the booking of operating lists with private hospitals (both emergency and elective) and liaising with anaesthetists in addition to public based appointments.
- Maintaining fostered relationships with other clinicians and other health organisations.
- General office duties
- Liaising with public departments (i.e. Medicare, DVA, WorkCover) and insurance providers
- Maintaining an electronic and paper based practice
- In room Doctor assistance
- Typing letters from dictation
The ideal candidate must possess
- Excellent communication skills which can be delivered over the phone, via email and face-to-face.
- An approachable and helpful demeanor
- Confidence, a strong work ethic and willingness to learn even in unfamiliar situations
- Excellent computer skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work cohesively in a team environment
- Sound medical typing skills
- Preferably has an understanding of medical terminology and the importance of patient confidentiality
- Additional skills that are ideal include:
- Competence in Genie medical software use
- Good working knowledge or Eclipse billing software/Tyro.
The ideal candidate will have some experience in medical administration. On offer is a dynamic role that will encourage professional development and extension within the practice. The option to up skill and undertake further education and training will be encouraged and supported.
Casual (approximately 15-20 hours per week)
Please email CV in confidence by Wednesday 3rd of July 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that candidates may be interviewed prior to the closing date.
- How many years' experience do you have as a receptionist?
- Which of the following medical practice management software do you have experience with?
- Which of the following days and times are you available to work?
- What's your highest level of education?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?