Advertiser: PMCTMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Jun 2019
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
PMCT is the organisation responsible for the education of doctors in their early postgraduate years (PGY1 to PGY3) and the accreditation of training sites and training posts for junior doctors in Tasmania.
The Administration Support person will carry out administrative functions for PMCT’s operations in relation to JMO education and support at RHH. The person will be able to quickly adapt to varied responsibilities with minimal administrative training.
1. Demonstrated high level of competence in the use of computer programs including: Microsoft Office suite, Outlook, Acrobat Pro DC Editor, dedicated industry software, and upgrading websites
2. Understanding and competence in databases and streamlined data management
3. Ability to understand and support tele- and video-conferencing and other education session/event support
4. Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills including contemporary methods of communicating with junior staff
5. Ability to perform routine tasks with minimal supervision and work to time-frames
6. Demonstrated ability to work as a member of a team
7. Demonstrated ability to turn concepts into successful projects
8. Demonstrated ability to perform administrative tasks accurately and with a high level of attention to detail whilst working under pressure
9. Working knowledge of health services, systems and processes, desirably within the Tasmanian public healthcare system
- Part time. 12 hours per week (.3FTE) ideally worked across 3 days
- Initial 12 month contract
- Days and hours negotiable
- Pay scale dependent on qualifications and experience
- Salary sacrifice up to $30,000 gross per year
- Salary range $49,500-$60,000 FTE per year
Email a cover letter addressing the selection criteria and resume to email@example.com by COB Friday 28 June 2019. Visit www.pmct.org.au for information about our organisation.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?